Policy for processing of Personal Data
Pursuant to thе еffесt оf Article 13 оf the Nеw Eurореаn Rеgulаtіоn 2016/679 соnсеrnіng thе protection оf іndіvіduаlѕ with rеgаrds tо the рrосеѕѕіng of personal data (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION – GDPR).
Aѕ rеquіrеd by the Gеnеrаl Dаtа Prоtесtіоn Rеgulаtіоn оf thе Eurореаn Unіоn (GDPR 2016/679, Article 13), bеfоrе proceeding wіth рrосеѕѕіng, the іntеrеѕtеd party (Uѕеr оf the wеbѕіtе Al Karmel Studio) іѕ іnfоrmеd thаt personal dаtа collected thrоugh thе website аrе subject tо рrосеѕѕіng by thе Cоmраnу thrоugh IT and/or tеlеmаtісѕ tооlѕ, fоr thе purposes іndісаtеd іn thіѕ policy.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following Information about you:
1. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Platform, including information provided at the time of registering to use our Platform and other co- registrations (e.g. social media logins)
2. Information that you provide by filling in address details forms on our platform, including location details, and phone number for delivery or pick up services.
3. if you download or use our mobile application, we may have access to details about your location and your mobile device
4. details of transactions you carry out through our Platform and of the fulfilment of your orders
5. details about your computer or mobile, including but not limited to your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as information about your general internet usage (e.g. by using technology that stores information on or gains access to your device, such as cookies and plugins
6. any other Information we consider necessary to enhance your experience on the Platform.
The usage of these information:
A. to notify you about changes to our Services
B. to be able to deliver and pick up orders from your location
C. to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service to you
D. to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and another entity using our Platform or between you and us
E. to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you
F. to administer and manage our incentives programs and fulfil your requests for incentives.
G. for any other reason which we deem necessary to enhance your experience of the Platform
Disclose your information
1. Marketing and Promotional Offers.
We may also use your Information to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and enhance your Platform experience, service messages, new features, enhancements, special offers and events of interest. We may contact you via various channels, including without limitation emails, push notifications, web notifications, post, telephone.
We may permit third parties to use your Information. For example, we may provide advertisers information to help them reach the kind of audience they want to target and to enable us to comply with our commitments to our advertisers (e.g. by displaying their advertisements to a target audience).
2. Protection of Our Platform and Others.
We release account and other Information when we believe such a release is appropriate to comply with the law and law enforcement investigations and to protect the rights, property or safety of our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for various reasons, such as fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Storing your information
● ‘All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties’’.
● ‘’ Al Karmel Studio will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties’’.
● ‘Al Karmel Studio takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (www.alkarmelstudio.ae ) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online’’.
It is important for you to protect yourself against unauthorized access to your password and to your devices used to access our Services. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. For example, ensure that you sign off when you have finished using a shared device.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Information transmitted to our Platform and any transmission is at your own risk.
1. Like many websites, the Site uses ‘cookie’ technology (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive). When you go to particular website pages on the Site, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number.
2. The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience of the Site and also help us understand which parts of the Site are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site.
Also, our system will place cookies when you log on to our Platform and this is to ensure you have an enjoyable user experience and are able to utilize all aspects of the Platform. You may disable Cookies by changing the settings on your browser. If you disable Cookies, it will affect how our Platform works and you may not be able to access or use certain areas of our Platform or full functionality. For example, performance cookies collect information about how you use the Site, for instance, which pages you visit most often, which allows us to provide you with targeted and relevant choices that enhance your Site experience.
Third party links
Note that our Platform may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data or other information to these websites.
Accessing and Editing your information
You are able to access a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with the Platform for the purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating your Information.
Examples of information you can access easily at the Platform include:
a. up-to-date information regarding recent orders
b. personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password)
c. e-mail notification settings.
We may retain a copy of your Information for compliance reasons. When you update Information, we may retain a copy of the prior version for our records.
We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our Platform frequently to see recent changes.
If you have any concerns about your Information on the Platform, please contact us at support@Al Karmel.com with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.
Last update: July 1st, 2019